Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursday, and frustrations over our tyrannical government.

Happy Thursday to you! Wow Thursday. Today is the last day of our learning week. Tomorrow is Brain Integration Therapy day. So no other big schooling. We will do read alouds - but no formal schooling.

Tomorrow is the big day - the government is supposed to shut down. I hope the Repubs stand their ground and let it shut down. I know, I know. We are military and won't get payed. But. BUT...the dems. refused to pass a budget last year - and now we are in a horrible mess. We can not keep spending at the rate Obama and the liberal/commies want to. For some reason they seem to think that you can spend yourself out of a deficit. Hubby has been put on alert. They had a big meeting yesterday that said, "Even if the gov't shuts down - as expected, you still MUST come to work". No biggie. What gets me is that the house has sent 2 bills to the senate allowing for continued funding for the military through the rest of the fiscal year - but the evil Harry Reid won't let it be voted upon. Ugh. Nothing like arm twisting - eh? Nothing like telling the very men and women putting their lives on the line to work for free. I stand firm that this shut down needs to take place. If the rebpubs don't get their rears in gear and stand firm - then the dems are going to bully them forever, and there will never be any clout when the repubs put their foot down.

Ugh. This all just gives me such a headache. Come Lord Jesus Come! My heart aches at our government. Well, I can hardly say "our" government. They are not looking out for us. They want to crash our nation and turn us into some - oh I don't know. Some Nazi - communist state. Deciding who gets the opportunity to live or die. Who gets needed medical treatment. Oh and lets not forget - who has the right to worship openly. Lord help me, because I am having some not very Christian thoughts this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment